Signs and Symptoms of Hearing Loss
Whilst many people will suspect that they have a Loss of Hearing, it is also likely that family members will be the first to recognize your loss.
Typically they will notice these tell-tale signs:
- You ask them to repeat their questions
- You increase the volume of the TV above the family norm
- You don’t participate in group conversations
You may also notice that:
- You find it difficult to converse in noisy situations
- People seem to be mumbling
- Phone conversations are difficult
These are all symptoms that can be treated. The solutions for you will depend on the nature and extent of your Loss of Hearing and also establishing your hearing needs.